"Sex is not a thing we do, it is a place we go."
We offer supportive and skilled therapy to address your sexual concerns. Our therapists utilize the most current therapeutic models and cutting edge research to give you the highest level of sex-positive treatment.
What is Sex Therapy?
Sex therapy is a specialized psychotherapy field which addresses a variety of sexual issues. Sex therapists have additional training in sexual anatomy, development, functionality, identity and diversity. These issues can be addressed with partners, or individually.
Sex therapy does not involve touching, physical demonstrations or nudity.
What issues does Sex Therapy address?
- Desire discrepancy (one partner wants sex more/less than the other)
- Sexual boredom, loss of interest
- Out of control or compulsive sexual behaviors (sex addiction)
- Painful intercourse
- Erectile and/or ejaculatory dysfunction
- Orgasmic difficulties
- Sexual trauma
- Sex and religious beliefs
- Sexual identity
- Gender issues
- Non-Monogamy/Open relationships
- Body image concerns
- Sexual anxiety or performance issues
- Questions/conflicts about sexual interests
- Sexual confidence
- Use of porn/dating apps